The exclamation point is for hope.
I enjoy seeing stories like the ones below. We may not like the hand we’ve been dealt *cough*dealtourselves*cough* but I like stories about people doing something other than just throwing their hands in the air.
- Joaquin Castro may run against Cruz. That would be exciting.
- Stephen Colbert is funding every existing grant request on DonorsChoose.org made by South Carolina teachers.
- Since DeVos is going to be Secretary of Education, people who don’t like that are running for their local school boards.
- Biden’s daughter is making hoodies and I’ve never wanted a hoodie more.
- I want to do this to the entire state of Texas – cool off without using refrigerants.
Bonus – in case you’ve ever wanted to hear a conversation between James Baldwin and Audre Lorde (and if you haven’t, you should. You should want this) – here you go.