I love a good book list, especially at this time of the year. I’m reflecting on books I’ve read this year and making plans about what to read next year. If you like book lists, too, here are some that are informing my to-read lists as of late.
- For holiday hilarity, enjoy Book Bub’s list of laugh-out-loud holiday books.
- A new batch of Gilmore Girls this year renewed my longing to tackle Rory’s Reading List. It’s daunting, so I won’t finish it this year. Maybe this decade. Maybe.
- The New York Times polled famous readers to see what books got them through 2016.
- Read it Forward reports on twenty-five authors sharing the best books they’ve ever received.
- And finally, one of my favorite bookstores, Book People in Austin, list their favorites of 2016.
What would make your list?