Five things I love about this picture:
- Equal Exchange green tea is my favorite green tea. It’s light and refreshing and makes me happy.
- This is one of the oldest mugs I own. It reminds me of my first apartment and the fun that comes with new things.
- The plate was a gift from my long-time roommate Margarett. I have a set of four small plates and four dinner plates, and I break them out when I’m feeling fancy.
- The shortbread was a gift from one of the RAs when I left my job at SFT last month. Shortbread is one of my favorite baked things.
- The Good Girl. I really like this book, and I think that the rest of the book club does, too, because they have been leaving vague, non-spoilery posts about it on the Facebook group all month when they get to a “!!!” part.
I also like the packed boxes in the background. Packed boxes mean progress.